Monday, July 28, 2008

twinkle's BIG Bulky Hat









The photo shows the pastels of the yarn.
My first hat that starts at the bottom-up and so far so good.  I found this book  authored by Wenlan Chia at the LYS and I loved it. The shop (Classy Knits) owner had the hat knitted up in white with blue bulky yarn and knitted on a size 17 circular needle.  It is different because of it's presence, "like I am here and it is obvious", I am already planning 3 more.  I saw on Ravelry.com that a knitter finished it in an hour.  Now I don't know if that is possible, but that would be great for me, because I am a slow knitter, then I could turn them out lickedy split.  I will get a pic of the finished hat.  Although this is an adult hat I think it could be a hat for either adult or tween child.  

No comments: